Wednesday 23 July 2014

My 1st Personal Loan Lead

After long struggle and doing cold calls, I got personal loan. This customer was really good customer but the thing is the company was call center.
I didn't know that for call center company banks don't fund untill and unless the customer salary should be more than 25k. To get this file I have traveled 3 to 4 times. After collecting all the documents and submitted to bank.

After the followup with bank people. The file got rejected and i was disappointed. I spoke to my team leaders and managers. They encouraged me to do some other file not to lose hope. At office when i was little upset. They showed me motivational video of Sandeep Maheshwari. Who gave a super speech to audience? He started motivating the people and said beautiful words.  This video encouraged me a lot and I started my journey in sales with all energy. After that I started collecting some of the business loans and also personal loans files which got rejected for cibil issues and no proper bank transaction. My achievement will be posted in next post. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi I like Your Blog. Your blog is really informative and helpful for all. Keep updating with newer post on Personal loan interest rate for Wipro.

    ReplyDelete